April 18, 2010 - So funny! - Look closely and you will see a little yellow sticky note on the pantry door. As I was walking past the pantry, I noticed this little note. If you get up close, you can see that it reads...
...No Hadley. I immediately asked Haden what the note was for. He told me that he was tired of Hadley getting into the pantry and getting out things she was not supposed to and that he was also tired of me telling her "no Hadley" all day, every day. He said he put the note on the door so that she would read it and not go into the pantry. I love it! I laughed and laughed and this tiny little yellow sticky note made my heart happy!PS - Notice that this note is from the World Trade Center. I have tons of these and use them all the time. Everytime I use them I cannot help but think of that terrible day. God bless the innocent victims and their families.



0 comments:
Post a Comment