January 18, 2011 - Tinkerbell - Today, Tinkerbell and I went shopping at Publix. It is one of my favorite places to go. I love to use my coupons and today, Tinkerbell and I saved $42. Hadley always finds little things along the way to throw in the cart. She was bound and determined not to leave the store without this cup. As we got closer to checking out, she decided that she did not want the cup (after all the drama). She said she would just have another cookie instead. ;-)Tuesday, February 15, 2011
January 18, 2011 - Tinkerbell - Today, Tinkerbell and I went shopping at Publix. It is one of my favorite places to go. I love to use my coupons and today, Tinkerbell and I saved $42. Hadley always finds little things along the way to throw in the cart. She was bound and determined not to leave the store without this cup. As we got closer to checking out, she decided that she did not want the cup (after all the drama). She said she would just have another cookie instead. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment