Tuesday, October 18, 2011

September 5, 2011 - Rain! - What is this? We have not seen a good rain in a long time!  The kids were so excited it was raining and could not wait to put on their rain boots and go play outside.
I could not find a rain jacket for Haden to wear, but he found this 3t jacket from long ago and said that it would work just fine.  A little small, but I guess it served its purpose.
They played and played and had such a good time!
They filled up these big cups and poured the rain water on each other.
So cute!
Just playing in the rain!
After a nice hot shower, Hadley decided she was just going to relax for the evening.  She set up camp on the couch with her books, DVD player, and of course her milk. I love how the rain makes her hair have ringlets in it.
We made some yummy brownie cupcakes and Hadley loves to lick the spoon.
A cute little brownie face like this makes for yummy kisses!! ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment