Wednesday, November 23, 2011

October 8, 2011 - Picture Day - This morning we headed down to Morris Ave to have some pictures of the kids taken.  I bought a fundraiser package from a friends little girl to help support her dance program.  For $10 and a couple of snap shots of the kids, I thought it was a good deal.  The kids did great at smiling for  the camera.  After we got our "professional shots" I did a little picture taking myself.

Haden loves the camera!
He is so cute if I say so myself!
Hadley had one little moment where she was done with pictures.  We see this look many times during the day, so it was good to capture it on film.
But after a minute, she was back to her sassy self and striking a pose for the camera.  She looks like a little model here with her legs, pose and pouty face.
Love my kids!
Silly girl!

After taking lots of pictures, we headed to the Summit for a little shopping. 
Haden is such a sweet brother.  He is always loving on Hadley.  Sometimes she doesn't like it...

... and wants Haden to leave her alone...
...but in the end, she always ends up loving him back...
...because she knows she has the best big brother in the world!

Haden had fun at Restoration Hardware sitting on all the furniture.
He also had lots of fun being Sherlock Holmes with a big magnifying glass.
I see you!
Serious thoughts
We had a great day taking pictures, shopping and hanging out as a family.  Love days like today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment