November 16, 2011 - Sick - Our precious Haden does not feel good today. He has had a headache for the past couple of days and of course the neuro nurse in me does not like that, but I figured it was just his sinuses. Our sweet neighbors were going to take Haden to school this morning since David is out of town and I had to work. I called to check on him and the next thing I know they said he was throwing up. Yikes, now the neuro nurse in me is really worried! I rushed home to get him and immediatley called the doctor for an appt. Haden got sick multiple times in the car and while waiting to see the Dr. She tested him for strep, the flu and said he was definately neuro ok. She told us it was a tummy bug and if he is not better by Friday to come back. Yes mam! This afternoon he is feeling better. A little TLC, popsicles and gingerale make the world a better place! :-)
As you can see, this little stinker feels just fine! Hope to keep her well with lots of Juice plus and Clorox wipes!



0 comments:
Post a Comment