Friday, March 23, 2012

January 8, 2012 - Good Times - David and I are having a blast in New Orleans.  Of course we miss the kids, but it is so nice to not have a schedule.  We can stay out as late as we want, sleep as late as we want, eat whenever we want and pretty much do whatever we want. The only thing we have on our schedule that we have to be on time for is the game tomorrow night. One of our favorite places to eat in NOLA is Deanie's.  We woke up late and headed out for lunch along with all the other Bama and LSU fans.  We only had to wait about 45 min and it was well worth it.
I always say I am going to try something new on the menu, but my tummy always reminds me how good the crab meat nachos are, and I had to order them again.  So So good!
There are tons of people in town for the game!  There are Bama fans and crazy LSU fans all over the place!
For dinner, we ate with some of David's friends from the SEC.  We ate at a quaint little Italian place called Mona Lisas.  The pizza was delicious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment