March 20, 2012 - Spring Break - Spring Break officially began last Friday, but today is our first day outing. David is out of town the whole week, so it is just me and the kiddos! This morning, I took the kids to Alridge Gardens for a little Hooks in the Garden. I loved fishing as a kid and so do they. Hadely did very good holding still in order to try and catch a fish, but she was a little impatient. As soon as I would cast her line, she was ready to real it back in.
Haden is a pro at fishing. He loves to go cane pole fishing with Grandaddy, but did very well casting his rod for some fish.
We had a picnic lunch, hiked around the park, saw some snakes swimming in the lake, but did not catch any fish. Oh well, we still had a great time! Better luck next time!



0 comments:
Post a Comment