April 2, 2012 - Hadley - When Hadley was born, we started calling her little momma. Little did I know that the name totally fits her. Whenever I am busy doing my momma chores, she wants to be right in the middle helping out. She loves to clean and now she loves to help me cook. It's not often that I'm in the kitchen, but when I am it usually involves something sweet. Today, we made a yummy chocolate bundt cake. Hadley had lots of fun helping and even more fun licking the bowl.
We are working hard on teaching Hadley to write out her name. She loves for me to write her name and then she traces on top of it. Anytime she sees the letter "H" she says look, there is my name. At least she knows the first letter of her name!



0 comments:
Post a Comment