Tuesday, February 12, 2013

May 13, 2012 - Get Together - This afternoon we all got together to celebrate Grammy's birthday.  Haden and Carson love to have family get togethers so they can talk about and play with their Legos.
Of course all the kids had to sing Happy Birthday Cha Cha Cha and have their chance to blow out the candles.  
Celebrating a birthday with our family means singing and blowing out the candles 5 times...one for the birthday person, four times for the grandkids ;-)
Hadley loved every bite of her cupcake! She wanted to eat it all before she got a napkin.  What a mess!
Happy Birthday Grammy!  We love you!
Since I'm always the one taking the photos, I hardly ever get a picture of the kids and me together.  I made the kids cuddle up to me for a photo.  Of course Haden was happy to smile big while Hadley was fighting to get down.  Like I said before, what a mess! ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment