
March 6, 2009 - It's that time of year again - Consignment Sales - I love them!! Today, we went to Riverchase UMC and I bought the kids a bunch of clothes and goodies for the spring/summer. The week before was Bluff Park UMC's sale and I got lots of stuff there too. I love a bargain like no one else. It is great to buy the kids clothes at $1,$2, $3 and $4 that I know they will outgrow by the next season. There are so many little girls clothes to choose from that I have to watch myself. As for Haden, since he is getting older the choices are becoming slimmer. Boys are hard on their clothes and once you reach his age there is not much to choose from. But, as you can see, he got this cool Batman backpack for only $1! He loves character backpacks. He has had Elmo, Diego, StarWars and Nemo. Can't wait for the next good sale!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment