
March 1, 2009 - Yesterday when I picked Hadley up from my parents they said she felt a little warm, but we just assumed it was a small fever because she just cut a huge tooth on the top left. She has a little runny nose, but what infant doesn't at this age and season. We all thought, no big deal. She has not been around the boys for several days and was free from the flu bug at their house. Well, I think somehow it found her over there. She is still running a fever today (102.7), coughing, sneezing, snotty and just plain fussy. As a child, I remember my Dad swearing by Vicks vapor rub anytime we had a cough. He still swears by it to this day, so Haden, Hadley and even David are getting rubbed down with this. It really does help their coughs and I hope it makes them feel better. It contains lavender which is supposed to help them rest. Please Dear Lord, let them rest well tonight.

Even though she doesn't feel good she still loves to sit and play with her toys.

Time for bath, bottle, bed and hopefully feeling better by morning.
0 comments:
Post a Comment