Sunday, June 21, 2009

May 26, 2009 - As you can see our 2 sleeping beauties are sleeping so peacefully but where - yes, our bed. Sometime during the night, late night, early morning(not so sure) both kids ended up here. I ended up in Haden's bed while David stayed in bed with the kids. I ask myself does this ever end? I know that it will oneday. As for now, it is very sweet and I am glad that our kids love us so much. I asked Haden why he likes our bed so much and he said "the sheets are so soft and comfy and I just like being close to you and Dad." How can you say no to that. I know that one day this will end as they grow older, for now I just live by the motto that "Sleep is overrated."

As soon as Hadley got up she went straight to the kitchen to play peek-a-boo in the curtains. Check out her saggy diaper. :)


Peek -a -boo. You can't find me!



Haden got bitten on the face by a huge mosquito last night. He wanted to know if that lotion they sell on tv would make his bump go away. He wanted to try Proactiv. I told him only time and no scratching would help that big bite.





0 comments:

Post a Comment