
June 14, 2009 - Go Diego Go - How cute is this!!! Haden has been riding around in his Diego jeep alot this summer and today we decided that Hadley should ride with him. The jeep has little velcro seatbelts so we made sure she was good and stapped in and off they went. The jeep has a real radio in it so they were listening to music and cruising the neighborhood. Haden is a pretty good driver but sometimes he pushes on the gas to fast so David had to follow behind closely to make sure they did not take off to fast.

Spending time with the kids on these summer days has been so much fun. I hope the kids will have memories of these days as well.

Off they go cruising the neighborhood!

When I look at this picture, I see the future of Haden and him trying to talk to girls while leaning up against his car acting all cool. Hadley will be in the passenger seat thinking to herself (with her eyes closed) "oh my goodness, I cannot believe he just said that to her. I am so embarassed." I pray that they are best friends and that they love to spend time together when they are older.

Hadley getting her first lesson on how to ride a bike.
0 comments:
Post a Comment