Monday, July 6, 2009

June 5, 2009 - Happy 1st Birthday Hadley!!! - Words cannot express how much we love our "little mama." She is such a joy in our lives and we have loved each and every second of this past year. She is growing up so fast already and we look forward to this year and all the things she will learn and do. So far she can say mama, dada, night night, cat, dog, meow, ruff, blow lots of kisses, wave bye-bye, shake her head no and crawl very fast. She will stand for short periods of time and walk around all the furniture, but has yet to take her first big step. She is super cute and we love her so!!!!!!

Mama, Hadley and Dada

I love the way her cake turned out! A big pink and white cupcake! It was yummylicious! Thanks Publix!!
Hadley loves to sit in her highchair because she knows that means it is time to eat and boy does she love to eat. She was quite curious why everyone was gathered around the table looking at her, but of course she loved the attention.

I wish this picture was not so blurry, but I thought it was to cute not to post. I love the princess crown, bow combo. She is such a girly girl!

Yes, I am a princess!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Hadley, Happy Birthday to You!!!

I love her expression in this picture! She is taking it all in and looks like she is about to attack the cake.....
...however, all she did was look at it and...


...stick her paci back in her mouth. She was totally not interested in the cake.

Finally, I gave her just a piece of her cake with a fork ( she loves to feed herself) and she played with it for a while, but has yet to take a bite.
Haden on the other hand, has already made a mess with his cake and icecream and is ready for seconds (or maybe even thirds.) Speaking of Haden, he has been the BEST big brother to Hadley. He loves her like no other big brother loves. He loves to kiss her, play with her, check on her when she sleeps. He always is telling her how cute she looks, and that her outfit is so pretty. He totally takes care of her in the car and will share whatever food he has with her. He is the best and I love him so!!!
Finally, a little icing on the face.


Once she found out and sweet and delicious the cake was, I put it back in front of her and she went to town. She loved playing in the cake and had a great time!

Yummy!!
I think I will use my hands now.

I love this picture of her concentrating on putting a piece of cake on the fork. She is to cute!!

Now, it is time for the presents and she is so excited!

This picture is hilarious!! Check out her screaming when she finally got the present open and saw that it was a toy for her. She is super excited !!!
Trying to figure out how to open the box.

She got her own baby stroller from our sweet friends Paige and Baby Walt.

Playing with her new stacking cups.

Lots and lots of fun!!


Princess Hadley sitting on her throne from her Great Aunt and Uncle.

I love my cute kids!!!!

Playing with her new baby stroller.

Riding on her new toy! Thanks to all for coming to her party and for all the gifts. Thank you especially for all the love you give to our kids! WE appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts!!





























0 comments:

Post a Comment