Sunday, September 6, 2009

July Beach Trip 2009 - Rosemary Beach, FL - This year we decided to take a trip to the beach with the whole family - 12 of us to be exact. My mom, dad, my 2 sisters Kim and Brooke, 2 brother in laws Brandon and Jeremy, my aunt Harvey, my nephew Carson, David, Haden, Hadley and I. We had a blast! We have never been on a family trip like this and I hope we get to do it every year. It truely was something that will leave a "footprint" on my heart. I love spending time with my family!
As you can see, Carson and Haden were 2 peas in a pod, monkey see monkey do, real life cousins. I love this picture of them taking a break on the beach. If only I knew what they were thinking. They were precious the whole trip.

My biggest sunshine had a wonderful time playing on the beach with all his Star Wars guys.


Enjoying snacks on the beach. Snack food just tastes better on the beach!

How I love this picture. When I look at it tears come into my eyes. He is so handsome and pure and I love everything about him.






Haden was all about making a sandcastle at the beach.He had lots of help...

...and made the coolest castle for all his Star Wars guys to play in.

Grammy and Granddaddy enjoyed making a castle too.

How cute is he!!
A swimming pool with a slide for his guys.



Hadley on the other hand was not so sure about the sand.
She played in it for a minute or two, but eventually...

...she took a nice, long beach nap.
In fact, she relaxed often at the beach...

...which is what it's all about. Relax and Enjoy!

Haden took a break from swimming and had a snack. While he was sitting there he said, "Mom, this is the life!" I thought that was so funny! Having 2 kids at the beach and pool this year was quite different than having one. I can tell you that my hinnie never once sat down and soaked up some rays on a lounge chair. As they say, having kids changes everything. But, I would not trade it for the world.
One afternoon, we went and played goofy golf. The kids and grownups had a ball.
Haden made a hole in one!

Roll Tide!

Family Fun!
The area we stayed had nice walking paths. Along the way was a pop up water fountain. Haden loved it and squeeled the whole time.

I love tan lines on kids. They are so cute!






Hadley loved the pool. She went up and down the pool steps a thousand times while we were there.



She is my little sunshine and I love her so much!



Like I said, we had a wonderful trip. Thanks to all my family for the good times we had. The memories made will always be a part of our lives. I hope we can do this every year. I love you!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment