
October 18, 2009 - Old Baker Farm - Today we took a little trip to Old Baker Farm in Harpersville, Al. We have been here for the past 3 years and always look forward to and enjoy our trip. Our tradition is to stop at the Dairy Queen in Chelsea, eat lunch, have some ice cream and on we go to the farm. The farm is a real working farm run by the Baker family and each fall they open it to the pubic for us to enjoy.

Upon entering the farm, there is a haystack maze for the kids to run through. Haden loves to climb up on the haystacks instead of running through the maze.

Cheese!

They have all kinds of farm animals for you to pet and feed. Haden is not afraid of the animals and gets right in their face.

Sweet bunny


They have a hayride that will take you out to the pumpkin patch, but since the line was a little long we decided to walk. Little did we forget that it has been raining for 2 months and the 1/2 mile walk was quite muddy.

A beautiful day on the farm!

Follow the leader.

Off in his own little world. Would love to know his thoughts.

Yea! We finally made it to the pumpkin patch. So many pumpkins to choose from.

Our pumpkin princess in the pumpkin patch!

I think I found the perfect one!

Hey guys! Over here! I found my pumpkin!

Well, if you want help me I will just push it myself!

Here come Dad and Haden with their perfect pumpkins!

Hadley, I love your pumpkin that you picked out...

...now it's time to carry them back to the car. I think we will take the hayride back this time. Check out Haden in the back trying to carry his pumpkin. I am leading the pack carrying 2 more pumpkins as well.

This picture speaks for itself. Hadley screaming and Haden thinking - do I have to have my picture taken with her?

There is a beautiful farm house that we stopped at for some pictures.

How cute are they!

I love my precious family!

Last stop - the corn maze. Please don't get lost!

Hadley walking through the maze looking for David and Haden.

Hey guys! I'm tired of waiting. Hope you make it out ok!

So long! See you next year! We had a blast at the farm!
0 comments:
Post a Comment