
September 27-Oct 3, 2009- This evening, the church had a street fair with all kind of fun things for the kids. Haden had a blast jumping in the bouncy, sliding down the bouncy slide, eating snowcones, petting snakes, alligators and lizards. He especially loved getting his face painted like SpiderMan. But, unfortunatley in less than 6 hours, my little buddy went from Spider Man to...

...swine flu sick man. He started running a high fever, throwing up, coughing, sore throat during the middle of the night. It hit him like a ton of bricks. The trip to the doctor in a standing room only waiting room confirmed my worst fears. How did my child get the swine flu?!? I am a constant hand sanitizer, do not touch that, take your shoes off at the door, wash wash wash your hands kind of mom. I guess it's the nurse in me! I hate when my kids are sick. It tears at my heart strings when they feel bad. What makes it even worse is that sweet Hadley has been quarantined over at GiGi's and Grammy and Granddaddy's house. When will I get to see her? But, my job now is to take care of my precious Haden and make him feel better as soon as possible. 7 days according to the doctor! Bahumbug!

Go away Mr. Swine Flu bug and leave my sweet baby alone!
0 comments:
Post a Comment