Saturday, March 13, 2010

February 21, 2010 - So Independent - Little Miss Hadley is very independent these days. She has to have it her way and do it or own way, or else! She is so cute and I love all her little ways about herself. This morning, we were getting ready to go run some errands and I managed to get this brown shirt on her...

...however, she did not want to take off her pajama bottoms and she could not wait to put on the new shoes that Grammy and Grandaddy bought her. She had to have her way, so this is how we went and ran errands. Mismatched and all. When we got home from Target, she did not want to sit and eat her grapes at the table. Of all places, she wanted to eat them on the steps. So little, yet so opinionated. Dear Lord, please give me patience in the tween and teen years. I pulled 3 gray hairs out today by the way! :-) Gotta love that little girl!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment