Friday, September 24, 2010

August 8, 2010 - Time out - Today, Hadley was not acting quite nice. I realize she is still young and still learning alot about sharing, listening and being nice to Haden. Most of the time I try to talk with her and tell her what she is doing wrong. However, there are times when I feel like she needs to go to timeout. She has been there quite alot lately and today, I did not even have to tell her to go there. She was not being nice and sharing with Haden and I went in the bedroom to do something. When I came back, all was quiet and I was glad! After a while, I noticed that Hadley was not around. I asked Haden and he did not know where she was. I called her name and she did not answer. I start looking for her and I find her here. She told me, "I go to timeout because I not share." Of course, it took all I had not to laugh. By the way, she dressed herself today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment