
November 26, 2010 - Black Friday and The Iron Bowl - Today was almost the perfect day! I woke up at 3am to go shopping. I had the best time and found some wonderful deals on everything I needed. I must say that Target and Khols had great customer service and great sales. Everyone was very nice! They were even giving away free coffee and donuts in line at Target! After shopping all morning, I came home to get ready for some football. We ran to Publix to get our favorite hot wings and before you know it, it was game time! We had tons of food and great family and friends over to watch the game. If only it had ended in our favor. ;-( Roll Tide anyway!! I love Alabama football!!

David told Haden that if he ate a hot wing, he would run around in the backyard with just his underwear on. Haden took him up on his offer in a heartbeat. Unfortunately for all us, I did not get a picture of David in his underwear running around like a fool in the backyard. Glad the neighbors were not home! ;-)

Yummy pizza and Fanta!

Haden and Carson had a ball playing! Even though our team did not win, we still had lots of fun!
0 comments:
Post a Comment