April 6, 2011 - Goldfish - My kids LOVE to eat Goldfish and Cheez -its, so anytime the store has a deal on them, I stock up. So, Publix had these Goldfish 10 bags for $10. They are normally $2.39 a bag, so this was an incredible deal. To make it even better, I had 10 coupons for .35 cents off. Publix doubled the coupon making it .70 cents off, so I only paid .30 cents for each bag, making my total $3 for 10 bags. What a deal!! I even found 5 more coupons online and went back for 5 more bags. We now have 15 bags of Goldfish in the pantry! Believe me, they will not last long. Tuesday, May 24, 2011
April 6, 2011 - Goldfish - My kids LOVE to eat Goldfish and Cheez -its, so anytime the store has a deal on them, I stock up. So, Publix had these Goldfish 10 bags for $10. They are normally $2.39 a bag, so this was an incredible deal. To make it even better, I had 10 coupons for .35 cents off. Publix doubled the coupon making it .70 cents off, so I only paid .30 cents for each bag, making my total $3 for 10 bags. What a deal!! I even found 5 more coupons online and went back for 5 more bags. We now have 15 bags of Goldfish in the pantry! Believe me, they will not last long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment