
April 24, 2011 - Easter Sunday - Glory in the Highest! Today, we celebrate Easter! What a beautiful day it is today! We went to church with my parents and then over to Kim's for brunch and an Easter egg hunt for the kids. We had a great day!

Mom and Dad on Easter Sunday.

So happy that GeGee was able to get out and spend some time with us today.

We told the kids and GeGee to take a silly picture together. I love the way Hadley is looking at GeGee.

Let the hunting begin!

Haden was all about finding the most eggs!

Hadley was all about finding the prettiest eggs.

Run Hadley! Go get those eggs!

Found one!

Taking a break from hunting to mow the grass.

Isn't she lovely?

I wanted to dress the kids similar even though they are boy, girl. I was so happy when I found this cute blue and white gingham shirt for Haden at Belk, then I found this adorable pink and white gingham dress online for Hadley at Zulily. I think they look adorable in their matching gingham!

Dear Lord, Thank you for these beautiful children!

We wanted to try and get a "cousins" picture, but as you will notice, Haden was the only one who thought this was a good idea. Hadley and Carson wanted nothing to do with the cameras.

Still not looking.

I think I will just pick my nose! ;-)

Sweet Haden!

He makes a momma proud!

Sweet baby Cooper enjoyed watching everyone run and play. Not long before he is joining them. We had a wonderful day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment