Monday, June 6, 2011

April 25, 2011 - Groggles - This morning, I was checking my email on the computer. Hadley is in the background playing and having a good time. I am not really paying attention to what she is doing. She says, "mom, look at me!" I turn around to look at her and this is what I see! How cute!! I start laughing and she is laughing! She says, "I am ready to go swimming, I have my Tinkerbell float and groggles on, I just can't find my bathing suit." She makes my heart smile every day!


She got the float and the "groggles" from the Easter bunny.


Love her!!!


When Haden got home from school and Hadley woke up from her nap, I had the pool all set up in the backyard so they could play. They had a ball!!


Hadley was so excited to use her float and groggles.


Haden got some Spiderman goggles from the Easter bunny too.


Thank you Lord for days like today when good times are had by all!


















0 comments:

Post a Comment