Monday, January 19, 2009

January 12, 2009 - Bounce Away - Hadley loves her bouncy seat! Sometimes she bounces so hard I am afraid she is going to bounce out. She gets so tickled at herself when she gets going real fast. She has the custest laugh!
This morning Haden wanted to make blueberry muffins. I love this muffin mix because these 3 things are all you need to make them. The mix and the milk in the bowl and your done. Put in the muffin pan and bake for 12 minutes and you have "homemade" muffins. Making these with Haden is so much fun!

He loves to do it all himself. In goes the mix!


Pour in the milk and stir it up. Haden loves to eat some of the mix before baking. He would eat it all if I would let him.





Out come the muffins! He is ready to eat them and eat he did. He ate 4 out of the 6 muffins for breakfast. He finished the rest for an afternoon snack. Check out his outfit in these pics. These are his clothes from church yesterday, and if you read the past blogs you know what he said. If not, he woke up this morning and said "Well Hallelujiah, I slept in my church clothes!" So funny I had to post it again.




0 comments:

Post a Comment