Wednesday, January 21, 2009

January 15, 2009 - Hadley is trying to crawl and doing a great job of scooting backwards. I hold her all the time and finally realized the other day that if I want her to learn how to crawl I must put her down. She likes the freedom for a few minutes but then wants to be right back on her favorite spot - my left hip.
I am so embarassed!!!! I only worked 8 hours today and when I went to pick up Haden from school this is what I found. My child with a crazy hair. David took him to school this morning and did not brush his hair. He said he realized in the elevator how bad it looked and tried the old spit in your hand and pat it down trick, but obviously it did not work.

Haden said "Thanks Dad, I look like a porcupine."I can't believe he went to school with such bad, bad bed head.


Hadley clapping her hands and really studying how she does it. She is all dressed in her fleece pajmamas. It is going to be cold tonight - 8 degrees - BURR!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment