Thursday, January 15, 2009

January 8, 2009 aka sometime in October 2008. Once again I have lost my mind and forgot a picture today. Not a good sign to miss 2 days in a row. Anyway, here is a precious picture of Haden, Hadley and Carson (cousin) at the Botanical Gardens. We took the kids to have their pictures taken so that we could give some as Christmas gifts. All the pictures turned out so cute. Maybe you will see more in the future as I forget to take more photos (so I'm sure you will see some more).
January 7, 2009 aka Thanksgiving - I was a slacker this day for some reason so I decided to post a cute pic of the family at Thanksgiving.

Hadley watching big brother play the Wii while sitting in her pink bumpo. Love the bow!!



January 6, 2009 -It's a Wii world - It is around 1:12pm and Haden is still in his pj's playing StarWars on the Wii. He is so good at this game. It has over 160 levels to complete. Yikes! I think he will be playing it in his pj's for years to come. He is on level 12.



January 5, 2009 - How precious is this! This is how you will find us in the morning. Both the kids end up in the bed sometime during the night with us. I am usually on the far left with Hadley next to me, then Haden, then David. This morning before I left for work this is how I found them at 5:58am. All sound asleep, I just had to take a pic. Today was also Hadley's first day at school with Haden. He has promised me that he will check on her "7 times, don't worry mom."




Reverend Crotty holding Hadley during the baptism




The whole family after the baptism







The family after the baptism






Hadley's Baptism Cake
(so yummy)









January 4, 2009 - More pics from the baptism. Hadley looking so cute and sweet.









0 comments:

Post a Comment