Tuesday, April 7, 2009

March 21, 2009 - All about me day - Today Haden had a super busy day. He had a birthday party for some of his school friends at the Jump Zone. It was non-stop as you can see. He slid down every slide on his tummy, back, side, feet first, head first, sideways, you name it. He had a blast! His favorite was the Power Ranger slide. Look how big these slides were compared to the kids. HUGE!!
I put my camera on multi-burst so I could get some pictures and I do not know how to pick out just one from the group.
Here I come! The whole way down he screams. It is so funny!!

Haden loved this game of baseball. The red ball you see is floating in the air because the yellow cone is blowing out air. He loved hitting the "floating ball."

Even with all the screaming going on, Hadley had a nice nap at the party.





0 comments:

Post a Comment