
March 21, 2009 - All about me day continues - After the birthday party, my Dad took Haden fishing while me, Hadley and my Mom went shopping. Haden loves to fish and today he caught 9 fish.

My Dad says the only way to catch a fish is by holding your mouth just right. This is how Haden holds his mouth while fishing. Check out the fish next to his foot.

An up close and personal look at one of the fish he caught. After all the fish were caught, they brought them over to the house and put them in our creek. Haden feed them some bread and we will hope for the best. Tonight before Haden went to bed he said he had the best day ever because "it was all about me day and I got to do everything I wanted to do." I am so happy he had such a great day!!:) As they say, "It's the small things in life that bring the greatest pleasures."
0 comments:
Post a Comment