
March 23,24,25 - No pictures these days. Why?? I really have no idea myself except for the fact that Hadley has been sick. She has a terrible cough, is drooling and choking on her bottle and is so hoarse we cannot hear her cry. We have been to the ER because I thought she might have swallowed something like a Lego or Star Wars piece, but there was nothing on the
xray thank goodness. She has been sleeping with us so that I can make sure she is
ok, and I guess due to my lack of sleep, I forgot about taking pictures, Sorry!!
March 26, 2009 - Haden is so silly now a days when it comes to picture taking. He likes to make funny faces and funny noises. In this picture he is screaming "AHHHHHH!!" I don't know why he does this, but it is cute.

David looks like he is trying not to laugh, while
Haden is completely looking past me and watching
tv. It's cuddle time before bed!

Hadley is all about exploring and putting things into her mouth which is why I thought she might have swallowed something. I have no idea what this is she is playing with. I cannot remember things past yesterday. I think I am getting old :((( She is still coughing, choking and hoarse. I have talked with our sweet pediatrician and hopefully it is just a bad case of the croup. I hope it goes away soon!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment