Tuesday, February 9, 2010

January 24, 2010 - Superheros - Tonight at church was the annual chili cookoff and superhero night. I usually participate in making my chili, but this year it snuck up on me and I kinda forgot. Anyway, Haden went with my parents so that he could see all the superheros. He took the camera and chose to have his picture taken with Batman and Robin...

...and then one of just Batman alone. He has been on a Batman kick lately with the Wii lego game and his Batman Imaginex castle, cars and helicopter. He had a wonderful time, but when they started to sing old Gospel songs, he told Grammy he was sleepy and wanted to go home. When he got home, he said he was not sleepy anymore, but I made him go to bed anyway. Lesson learned - if you say you need to leave church because you are sleepy, then you must go night night when you get home. : -)


0 comments:

Post a Comment