Thursday, June 17, 2010

May 12, 2010 - Regions Charity Golf Classic - Today, David played in the pro-am at the golf tournament today with Hal Sutton. He said he was a super nice guy and enjoyed playing with him. I checked Haden out of school so that we could go watch Dad play. Haden had the best time watching and riding in the cart.

The kids taking a little break waiting on Dad to hit the ball on #9 across the lake.


What a pretty day for golf!

Having a great time with Dad!

I tried to get a cute picture of me and the kids in front of the saw mill, however the noise scared Hadley to pieces as you can see.


However, no more crying once she was able to eat not one, but two popsicles at the same time. She picked out the strawberry popsicle for her and I picked the chocolate for me, but she wanted both of them. She has a huge sweet tooth!

Haden said, no way I'm giving her mine too. It is to good!! We had a great time today at Ross Bridge. Thanks to my mom for going and helping me with the kids. It was hot!! But we were glad to spend time watching dad play golf. Good job Dad!!








0 comments:

Post a Comment