
May 6, 2010 - What a Dirty Day - This afternoon was such a nice day. The kids were having a great time in the backyard playing and I was enjoying the ceiling fan and a good book on our new screened in porch. I realized a little to late that the kids were being to quiet. The next thing I know Hadley comes running up to the porch laughing and squeeling, covered in mud. My first thought was what in the world, but then I just started laughing with her and realized that kids are kids and playing in the dirt is all part of it.

I holler for Haden and he says, "Mom come look at me - I'm stuck in the mud!"

Head to toe mud! I love it!

Hadley can't wait to get herself into more mud as well!

What a muddy sight!

Hadley has no problems getting dirty. She loves to do everything that Haden does. She kept saying "look mommy, I dirty."

No way I was going to let these two dirty kids in the house with their clothes on. Yes, I made them strip down in the front yard!

Of course, Haden thought it was cool and Hadley loved running around in her diaper.

Fun times at the Galbaugh house. Now, it's time for some clean kids. So glad they love to play together!
0 comments:
Post a Comment