Thursday, June 17, 2010

May 9, 2010 - Happy Mother's Day!! - Haden made me this sweet flower poster with his picture in it for Mother's Day. I love homeade gifts! The sweet poem says,
"I am your flower
Once so small
Growing each day
Now so tall
A mother tends her garden each day
and watches her garden grow
The gardener loves her flower and
her flower loves her so."
I am so honored to be a mommy. It is a huge responsibility, but one I take on with pride, love and honor. I pray each day that the Lord will guide me in the right direction so that I can therefore guide my family in the right direction. I love being Haden and Hadley's Mom!! Thank you to all the special Moms in our lives! We love you all!!
Haden has made some cute artwork at school and we love to display it on the pantry door.


This afternoon we went over to my parents for Mother's Day lunch. Hadley loves to have her toenails painted by Grammy. I love this picture and the way Hadley is closely watching how Grammy paints her toes. It is one of the only times that she sits perfectly still.

Blingy toes!!

Aunt Brooke gave her these cute sunglasses. What a superstar! She is wearing one of my old smocked dresses from when I was little. I am so glad that mom saved all of them for her grandchildren to wear.

My sweet kids!

Always know that I love being your Mom!

How sweet is the look on Hadley's face! She loves me and so does Haden and for that I am so blessed!










0 comments:

Post a Comment