
June 5, 2010 - Happy 2nd Birthday Hadley! - Happy Birthday to our Hadley Bear, Pookie Pookie, Precious Angel, Little Darlin', Sweet Baby, Ladybug, Twinkle Twinkle and of course BokBok. We love you!!

Our Precious Family

Hadley at birth, one year and two years.

Tonight, we had a Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Party for Hadley's birthday. All of our sweet family and friends came over to celebrate. Before the party, Hadley had Haden's "pet snake" around her shoulder waiting for the guests to arrive.

I absolutely love this picture, I just wish the snake was not in it.

She has the cutest smile and the sweetest laugh!

Our guests are arriving and bringing presents. She wants to open them now.

Pleeeease Mommy, can I open my presents now!

This year, I could not find a cake that went with the Twinkle Twinkle theme. Everywhere I went to try and have them make me a cake just wanted to do a white cake with pink stars, and that was just not what I wanted. So, I decided to do cupcakes instead with these cute cupcake toppers made by me. I got the idea off of etsy.com and had the best time making them.

I wish I had a better picture of the cupcake tree, but believe me, it was super cute if I say so myself. ;-)

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Hadley
Happy Birthday to YOU!

She is so excited to be "2!

Yummy...

to...
0 comments:
Post a Comment