Friday, July 30, 2010

June 22, 2010 - Summertime Fun! - The kids love going to the pool. Haden is a big boy now he said and he cannot play in the baby pool. Therefore; my eyes are never still while we are at the pool. One eye is watching the big pool and one eye is watching the baby pool. Haden is a very good rule follower and knows his limits in the big pool. I love to put up Hadley's hair like this when we go to the pool. It stays out of her eyes and she looks so cute!

Ahhhh! The pool water feels good! Even at the pool, she still loves her paci!

So cute!

I love this picture! She is watching some kids jump off the diving board and make big splashes. I love how some of her little hinnie is hanging out of her bathing suit. She makes me smile!





0 comments:

Post a Comment