
July 4, 2010 - Happy 4
th of July! - This afternoon we went to the park for the kids to run around and celebrate our freedom. They had a great time and I love some of the pictures that I got of them.

They are in their own little world talking. I was sitting on a bench and zoomed in on them. I wish I had heard what they were saying.

Love!

My sweet little boy!

Good times!

Hadley loves to swing! She is happy as a clam in a swing!

Push me more mom!
Haden loves to see how high he can get on his own. I remember the days of loving to swing as well.

Cheese!

Love the look on her face! Not a worry in the world!
Haden is teaching Hadley new tricks. Now she wants to stand up in her swing! Oh No!

Hope everyone enjoyed their day as much as we did. Thank you Lord for all the things we have in this country. We are
truly blessed!
0 comments:
Post a Comment