June 23, 2010 - Friends - This is not a very good picture, but thought is was cute. Hadley loves to hang out with Cyrus. She is always looking for him and chasing him around. She is very good about making sure he has plenty of food and new water. Cyrus is good about letting her pet him and she loves to talk with him. She calls him "Cyrus buddy." Cyrus gets so upset when she starts to cry about things. He starts meowing at the top of his lungs and I can't decide whether he is telling her it is ok, or to be quiet. I think it makes him nervous, so he is wanting her to be quiet. Otherwise, they are pretty good friends!Thursday, August 12, 2010
June 23, 2010 - Friends - This is not a very good picture, but thought is was cute. Hadley loves to hang out with Cyrus. She is always looking for him and chasing him around. She is very good about making sure he has plenty of food and new water. Cyrus is good about letting her pet him and she loves to talk with him. She calls him "Cyrus buddy." Cyrus gets so upset when she starts to cry about things. He starts meowing at the top of his lungs and I can't decide whether he is telling her it is ok, or to be quiet. I think it makes him nervous, so he is wanting her to be quiet. Otherwise, they are pretty good friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment