
October 20, 2010 - Book Buddy Day - Today at
Haden's school was Book Buddy Day. Each child got to invite someone to come and eat breakfast with them and to read a book to them. After reading and eating yummy blueberry muffins, we went to the book fair to buy lots of fun books! His teacher had sent out an email asking for volunteers to bring items for the breakfast.
Haden told me that his teacher was sending the email and he told her I would be happy to make 48 muffins for the breakfast. When I asked him what else I COULD have volunteered to bring, he said napkins! ;-) Needless to say, I was happy to sign up for the muffins and I only had to bring 12. :-)

Hadley was happy to be
Haden's Book Buddy for the breakfast! She loves him so!
0 comments:
Post a Comment