September 10, 2010 - Sad - Hadley still cannot get over the fact that Haden leaves her to go to school. She does not understand why she cannot go with him. In the mornings, she grabs his backpack from him and puts it on her shoulders and says "I go to school too!" We are carpooling with a sweet family in our neighborhood. Somedays I take and she picks up or vice versa. On the days she picks Haden up, Hadley is waiting outside with Haden's backpack and I have to peel it off of her so that he can go to school. On the days that I take, she cries and screams when he gets out of the car. Once we are home she is fine, but she asks me 100 times a day when Haden is coming home. She loves him!
Ready for school!
Haden has him gameday shirt on for school. Roll Tide!"Every good thing bestowed and every perfect gift is from above..." James 1 :17




0 comments:
Post a Comment