October 8, 2010 - Daddy! - This is usually the daily scene when David gets home from work. When the kids here the garage door open and the beep beep of the door opening, they get so excited! They run to David, scream, squeal and attack him when they see him. I remember being the same way when my Dad got home from work too. We would all stand in the door and wave goodbye in the morning and run to him when he got home. David loves being loved by the kids and I love that they love him so! Lots of love!Tuesday, October 26, 2010
October 8, 2010 - Daddy! - This is usually the daily scene when David gets home from work. When the kids here the garage door open and the beep beep of the door opening, they get so excited! They run to David, scream, squeal and attack him when they see him. I remember being the same way when my Dad got home from work too. We would all stand in the door and wave goodbye in the morning and run to him when he got home. David loves being loved by the kids and I love that they love him so! Lots of love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment