
November 9, 2010 - Baby Cyrus - This morning, I was cleaning out a drawer in the kitchen that had all of Hadley's baby bibs in it. She was so excited to see them again and she wanted to put one on. She put hers on and the next thing I know, she had one on Cyrus as well. I found them both sitting on the kitchen floor - just sitting there.

Hadley really wanted Cyrus to keep his bib on so she could feed him some baby food that we found in the drawer too. After a couple of minutes, he was not to happy about the bib and was trying to take it off.

Hadley has the spoon and the baby food ready to feed Cyrus. As you can see, things are not going so well and Hadley is pouting. Cyrus is looking at her like she is crazy. If I were Cyrus, I would think this is crazy too. After all, he is a cat. Let's just say that Hadley continued to pout and Cyrus finally wrestled the bib off. ;-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment