Sunday, November 14, 2010

October 27, 2010 - Halloween Carnival - Every year since I can remember we have been going to the Halloween carnival at BPUMC. I loved it as a child and now my kids love it. The food, fun and fellowship, along with all the games and candy is so much fun. Haden is Black Iron Man and Carson is Blue Power Ranger. In this picture they had their masks switched, so I guess they are Blue Iron Man and Black Power Ranger. When you get these two together, they have a silly, good time.

Picking out his pumpkin to decorate.


Little Miss Super Hero Girl decorating her pumpkin.


I love this look of concentration on her face


Good Times!

Ring Toss

Sweet Aunt Brooke with her niece and nephews


Haden loves playing all the carnival games. The more prizes the better!


Putt Putt Golf

This year, Haden decided he wanted to go into the haunted house put on by the youth group. This was his before picture...

...and this was the after picture. I have to say it was pretty scary. The whole time he is squeezing my hand HARD and saying out loud, "I'm not scared, I'm not scared!" I think at certain times he was scared, but he loves scary stuff.

Hadley having fun in the toddler maze

Down the slide she goes!

I always love doing the cake walk! The kids had a good time, but we did not win any yummy cakes. Better luck next year!
I love the memories we are creating with our kids! Hope they love them too!















0 comments:

Post a Comment