
October 24, 2010- Pumpkins and Parties - Today was a busy day! We had lots of fun things to do! We started off with church online. I love the fact that some Sundays I can go to church online in my pjs with my coffee and the kids playing in the background. After church and lunch, we headed out to find our perfect pumpkin. Halloween has completely snuck up on me this year and unfortunately we did not make it out to Old Bakers Farm to pick our pumpkin. It makes me sad, but we had fun picking out our pumpkin at a local church's pumpkin patch. Haden was super excited to find the perfect pumpkin!

He searched and searched and wanted to make sure we got just the right one!

I love my handsome little pumpkin!

Hadley found her perfect pumpkin that was just her size!

I love this sweet little pumpkin too!

I love having a family photo made at the pumpkin patch each year. I love the fall colors and the bright orange pumpkins. As you can see, Hadley wanted nothing to do with the family photo. She was to busy digging for gold! :-)

I love this pose of Haden and since Hadley was not cooperating, I just cropped her out!

She finally decided she would sit in David's lap. It is a cute picture and I love how Haden is smiling on the pumpkin!

After the picking out our pumpkin (which you will see soon), we headed to our neighborhood Halloween party. Have I mentioned I love our neighborhood! We always have such fun things to do and everyone loves to participate. Haden is Black Iron Man this year for Halloween. This is his friend Grant who was an astronaut. Poor Haden was so excited about bobbing for apples at the party, but without his two front teeth, he had no luck. He just had to pick an apple out of the bucket with his hands! Better luck next year I told him!

The kids did the cake walk a million times and we came home with lots of yummy desserts!

Super Hero Girl!

Hadley loves juice boxes and suckers so this combination was right up her alley!

Cute!

Happy Halloween from Chapel Creek!
0 comments:
Post a Comment