
January 1, 2011 - Happy New Year! - Today, we had sweet friends and family over to watch the Alabama bowl game. We had yummy fried chicken, biscuits, black eyed peas and spinach salad. The food was delicious and Alabama won. Roll Tide! For some reason, I did not get any pictures of the gameday activities, but I did get a sweet picture of Hadley and Baby Cooper. Hadley LOVES Baby Cooper. She asks about him ALL the time. She wants to know what he is doing, where he is, what he is eating, is he sleeping, etc. She loves him!

Hadley got several baby dolls for Christmas. She has had so much fun being their "mommy." Today, I caught a sweet moment of Hadley being the mommy and Haden being the daddy. She told Haden to change the babies diaper. HaHa!! That a girl! And the sweet thing about Haden is that he did ;-)

I meant to make cupcakes for the game, but somehow forgot until Brandon asked what is this in this bowl. I had already poured the cupcake mix into the bowl, then just forgot. After everyone left, the kids and I made some yummy chocolate cupcakes with lots of icing and sprinkles. Delicious as you can see!
0 comments:
Post a Comment