Sunday, July 24, 2011

June 6, 2011 - Beauty Shop - Welcome to Princess Hadley's Beauty Shop. She has converted her tent into a beauty shop and her #1 customer is Haden.


She loves her princess beauty tools. As you can see she is using the straight iron on Haden. He is such a trooper! Here is a little insight as to how this got started:


Hadley - "My beauty shop is open and I want to fix Haden's hair."


Haden - "MOM!" I don't need my haircut."


Me - "Haden, she is just pretending and if you don't mind, she is really excited about her new toys that she got for her birthday."


Haden - "Oh, all right."


Hadley - "Haden, sit right here in this chair and I am going to fix your hair."


Haden - "Just for a minute Hadley."


Me - "Thank you Haden."


A few minutes later.....


Haden - "Mom, can I get up now, she has already fixed my hair about ten times."


Hadley - "Just be still for one more minute Haden, I'm almost done."


Haden - "MOM"


Me - " Ok Hadley, Haden's hair looks great. You did such a good job fixing it."


Hadley - " I know, the Princess Beauty Shop is good at fixing hair."


Haden - "Mom, can I get up now?"


Me - "Yes Haden, thank you for being so sweet to your sister."


Haden - mumbles


Hadley - "Haden, do not mess up your hair. I will have to fix it again if you do."


Haden - "Don't worry, I wont."




I love these little conversations that take place throughout the day. They make me laugh!



And, I love these two more than words can say! ;-) They make me laugh and smile all day!








0 comments:

Post a Comment