December 2, 2011 - Busy Day - Today was a super busy but super fun day. Tonight, I am hosting our Christmas party for work. I was in a time crunch to get all the decorations put up, the house clean, the food cooked and actually try to enjoy everything. Our tree, who gave us so much grief at first, turned out to be beautiful. It is full of all our favorite ornaments and smells wonderful! I love turning out the lights and admiring it in the dark.
Before all the festivities tonight, Haden had the Jingle Bell Run at school. Hadley and I went to cheer him on! As you see, Hadley did not want to change out of her pjs, so she cheered him on with Dora.
Ready, Set, Race!
Go Haden!
Way to go little buddy! He came in 10th place out of all the second grade boys. So very proud of him!
Congrats to the top 20!
Dad missed the race, but got there in time to congratulate Haden before PE was over.
We had a wonderful time at our Christmas party. It was a tacky sweater party and we all had fun finding our sweaters. We had some wonderful food and fellowship, followed by a fun game of dirty Santa.
We had a house full of kids, husbands and the best group of nurses a kid could ask for. I love these girls as my work family and am so blessed to work with them. Their compassion and love for kids makes my job easy. Merry Christmas - Love, 6NW!
PS - Check out Hadley pulling at my leg with her Krispie Kreme hat on. She said she needed to tell me a secret ;-)



0 comments:
Post a Comment