November 23, 2011 - Happy Thanksgiving - This evening we celebrated Thanksgiving with my family. I have to work tomorrow, so instead of missing Thanksgiving again, I suggested we have it tonight. Everyone agreed and I am so thankful we were all able to get together.
The kids looked so cute this evening. Haden is all into the bunny ears. He has learned lots of silly things in 2nd grade.
So thankful for their laughter and smiles!
Hadley did not want to get dressed tonight. The only way I could convince her to look cute was to tell her that Aunt Kim gave her the top and that she would have her hair in a pretty ponytail too. It worked and she looked adorable!
Hadley LOVES Baby Cooper. She is always asking about him and when she is with him, she always wants to hold him. How cute are they?!
I am so thankful for my beautiful family. We are blessed beyond measure! Thank you Lord!
Silly cousins!
It's the Iphone generation. Crazy how they know how to use it better than we do.
After a yummy Thanksgiving dinner, we all sat around and played Catch Phrase and watched the kids dance. It was so nice to be together and just hang out. My Mom was so proud of all of us for actually bringing a dish, that way she did not have to do all the cooking. I love spending time with the fam! On Thursday, I had to work. I enjoyed the day with my work family as well. Being at work makes me so thankful for my healthly kids. Thanks Pam for having another yummy Thanksgiving dinner ready when I got home and for the beautiful cake above.



0 comments:
Post a Comment