
November 10, 2009 - This morning while I was getting dressed, I noticed Hadley went missing for a minute. She usually stays in the bathroom and plays, but before I knew it, she was gone. I called and called her name and she did not come back, so I went looking for her. First in the den with no luck, kitchen with no luck and then I found her in the computer room. She was sitting at the computer desk, with her hand on the mouse, acting like she knew exactly what she was doing.

I guess she just crawled up in the chair on her own and decided to work.

She was moving the mouse round and round and typing on the keypad. I laughed and laughed and thought to myself, how in the world did she know to do this. Kids these days learn fast!
0 comments:
Post a Comment