Monday, December 7, 2009

October 25, 2009 - No Luck - Today the kids were dressed all cute in there matching brown outfits so I thought, hey, let's try and get a Christmas card picture. Bad idea according to Hadley! She wanted nothing to do with the camera or Haden...
...as you can see, she stormed off...

... and left sweet Haden to take pictures all by himself. Maybe oneday soon I can get a good picture, otherwise our Christmas card will be one of the above. :)

Hadley loves to ride on Haden's tricycle and as you can see little Miss independent only wants to do it by herself. She is pushing Haden's hand off the handles screaming "NO!"

I told her she could not ride by herself and that Haden had to help her. Check out her pouty face! She makes me laugh so hard!





0 comments:

Post a Comment