Friday, May 8, 2009

April 23, 2009 -What a Day! -Today was a super busy wonderful day so why not get all dressed up. Hadley looks adorable in this sweet dress from Baby Gap. A friend of mine at work gave me this and it is to cute on her.
She is so precious with one shoe on and one shoe off. She is not quite sure about shoes yet.

Dear Lord, please stop the tears! Can you believe that this applies to my sweet Haden!! I cannot!! Anyway, I am so excited for Haden as he will start kindergarten on August 12, 2009. So far away, yet just right around the corner. I am so blessed that he will be attending such a wonderful school. Everyone was so nice and friendly and I know he will love it.

Today we also went to the dentist and had great checkups. No cavities and lots of goodies for Haden. Check out the sticker on the cheek. He loves to put them there.

Haden is so excited about the "orange" playground at his new school, that he had to check it out after registration. It is super big and he can't wait to play on it everyday.





0 comments:

Post a Comment